Whether looking for outdoor adventures on the Appalachian Trail or along the Blue Ridge Parkway, having the right camping gear will make all the difference. As a mom and a new camper I can tell you right away that I needed an extra hand getting all my gear…and kids from point A to point B as I did not have a big RV along with me. That’s where the pancake flat wagon came in handy. Since this wagon folds to 7 inches flat I was able to pack it in my car and still had room for all my other camping equipment.
We arrived to the camp ground later than anticipated after a couple of unscheduled stops. The camp ground was first come first serve and daylight was quickly fading as we drove past a number of recreational vehicles up the winding dirt paths searching for an open site. When we finally did locate an open one near some RV's it was quite a haul from where we parked our car.
Setting up a tent in the dark is no fun. So I was glad that I could pack all my equipment including my cooler into the pancake wheel wagon and get all my gear to the campsite in one trip. Despite its light weight the wagon can hold up to 200 pounds. By the time the sun set our tents were up and we had just got our fire started. Thanks to this handy little invention I was not only able to get everything to my campsite in time I was able to do it without so much as a groan or a moan from the kids about having to drag their stuff up and down the trails. If there was a signal out here I’m sure they’d already be posting about the camping trip on facebook.
Here are some camping tips from Camping Gear Magazine that will help make your camping experience a bit more relaxing even with the help of the pancake wheel wagon.
1. Arrive early. Give yourself plenty of time to set up camp before dark.
2. Choose a level spot. Sweep it free of debris. If you must sleep on an incline, rest with your head uphill.
3. Check for potential hazards such as anthills, wasp nests, piles of rock or branches where snakes or scorpions would make a home.
4. Look up! Rocks that may tumble, hanging pinecones, and dead tree branches are dangerous.
5. Don’t park or camp under a lone tree in a field, especially on high ground. It (and you) will be a lightning rod in the event of a thunderstorm.
Where can you get this pancake flat cart by pancake wheel, this newest piece of essential camping gear? You can order online from www.foldflatworld.com or find it on Amazon Marketplace.
|Pancake Wheel-Best Folding Wagons, Carts, Strollers||